HTFC Community Trust Chairman, Laurence Jones, featured on BBC Radio Leicester’s Tuesday evening sports show on 15th September 2015.Laurence discussed the developments at the club with presenter Ian Stringer, which includes the installation of a new 4G pitch for the Harborou
GORDON ROBINSON - CONGRATULATIONSFancy a chance of winning some cash and raising some money for the club? Then it’s not too late to enter. Just download your entry form using the links below and return to either the Club or Gary Wainwright (14 Davies Close, Market Harborough
HARBOROUGH TOWN FC
Welcome to the official website of Harborough Town FC.
Harborough Town FC is an FA Charter Standard Community Club, a Nike Partner Club and a charitable trust.
Home for Harborough Town is Bowdens Park Northampton Rd Market Harborough where we welcome members and visitors to our impressive facility which comprises of a club house complex with two function rooms and bars, a full size floodlight artificial turf pitch and a number of grass pitches.
The first team play in the United Counties League Premier Division and also compete in the FA Cup and FA Vase. The club has a total of 42 teams from under five to Veterans, inclusive football, walking football and provides a high quality football experience for male and female players. The club is a member of the Leicestershire & Rutland County Football Association.
The club is undergoing a transformation and the trustees have set out a clear vision that will provide Market Harborough with a vibrant community football club that meets the need of an expanding population and provides high quality football opportunities for all.
The vision is detailed below:
• To create a semi professional community club playing in the Evo Stick League North by 2020.
• To establish a Harborough Town Football Academy by September 2016.
• To attract investment to enable facility improvement to provide a stadia quality artificial pitch for the first team pitch, and academy quality grass pitches for the junior pitches.
• To create a player pathway from 5 year olds to adult, and make football accessible to all social groups.
• To create a seven day a week football facility.
• To embed a "One Club" ethos under the banner of Harborough Town that provides a vibrant football and social environment that is a fun place to be.
• To use football to improve the health and education of our community by working in partnership with the public and private sectors.
We hope that you enjoy the club website and will become a regular visitor to the site, more importantly we hope that you come and visit the club to take in a game, not only will you enjoy our excellent facilities you will be assured of a very warm and friendly welcome.
Laurence C Jones
Harborough Town Community Trust